Innovaid helped Australian fast bowler, Brett Lee, establish his personal foundation in India to help heal, educate and empower disadvantaged children. They also manage the foundation on his behalf and in just 3 years the foundation has reached out to 1200 kids across 5 states.
Brett Lee’s “Mewsic” Foundation was established with the vision of being a widely recognized and powerful tool to heal, educate, empower and advocate for underprivileged children in India.
Innovaid created “Mewsic” for Brett Lee and continues to manage the foundation day-to-day. Our role includes:
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of “Mewsic” as a Charitable Foundation, including the design and roll out of foundation programs.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of “Mewsic” on behalf of Brett Lee to ensure that it continues to meet his personal aspirations;
- Forging partnerships on behalf of “Mewsic” that enable it to continue to raise funds and expand its programs.
- Implementing marketing, communications and PR initiatives for the Foundation in India.
- Facilitating of Governance structure including Board meetings and various steering committees.
- Overseeing compliance and adhere to relevant laws.
“Mewsic” expanded its reach across 5 states and made a direct positive impact on 1200 children within 18 months. Some of “Mewsic’s” key achievements include:
- 5 Mewsic Centres
- 2 Mewsic Buses
- 1 Mewsic Therapy Program for Cancer Patients
- VH1 Partnership Campagin ‘Spread the Music’ in 2011
You can find out more about “Mewsic” on their website: www.mewsic.in
“Innovaid for me was the obvious choice to set up my Foundation, Mewsic… they are like-minded people drive by the same passions… I am very proud of the work they do on my behalf.”
Australian Fast Bowler